Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Movie Review - with Kevin Stobo



Once again I prove myself to be a sucker for low-brow video entertainment. Last week I praised TikiBar-TV and damn it if I´m not starting to like the Diggnation guys even more these days.

To maintain my record of liking rather silly entertainment videos I hereby submit the review for the appropriately named podcast "The Movie Review". It is a short 2 minute video review from Kevin Stobo, the short stocky guy from various "Hollywood Gossip" or "E! Entertainment" shows that you occasionally see late at night on some obscure channel.

Like a walrus on a rocky coast, Stobo is in his element here. The segments are short enough for him not to become annoying (well... not too annoying) and the clips from the movies are very much appreciated, thank you very much. He also throws in some quotes from other more serious movie reviewers, making this podcast more valid and content heavy.

All in all - a good short video podcast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home